Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Week 14: Paint Something


Why I want to make this: I consider myself an artist but I am SO not the drawing/painting type of artist. I want to do this project to challenge myself and try something I'm a little uncomfortable doing.

Ideas & Inspirations: Instead of using a traditional canvas, I'd like to use some plywood that I picked up at the Reuse Centre recently. I am naturally drawn toward more abstract paintings because I think that's where my brain works best! But we'll see what I end up creating.

What I intend to do with said project: This is the perfect type of project to hang in the craft room! It will serve as a reminder to challenge myself more often. Hopefully it will turn out to be something inspiring for me and not something that will discourage me when I look at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment