Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 8: Go Take Some Pictures!

Playing catch-up as my project from last week took a little longer than anticipated. Luckily my project this week is not nearly as intense.



Why I want to make this: There was a time in my life where I was very much into the idea of photography. I even took a class or two - but please lower your expectations because it's been a while. I got an entry-level digital SLR as a birthday/graduation present almost 5 years ago. Overtime I found myself lugging the thing around and rarely taking pictures, so eventually I just left it at home. It's been great having it to take pictures for the blog, but I feel that my Nikon has so much more potential!

Ideas & Inspirations: I plan to take a walk around the neighbourhood. I'm tired of taking pictures inside. I like back alleys. They are very visually interesting. Or just plain interesting.

What I intend to do with said project: That is a great question. With the popularity of digital photography, pictures get shared through various forms of social media, but not displayed as often as some should. I think I'll go old-school and get one photo printed, framed and on display.

0 comments:

Post a Comment