Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Week 7: Embroider Something!




Why I want to make this: I love embroidery! I love how it looks and I love the detail that goes into making an embroidered piece. I've been wanting to do more embroidery for about a year now and I've got all of the tools required to make some fabulous pieces.

Ideas & Inspirations: There are too many ideas. You can embroider just about anything. Clothing, cards, art pieces, jewelry, kitcheny items, etc. This time around I think I'll embroider a pillow for my bedroom. I will make it super girly with pink and purple and flowers.

What I intend to do with said project: I will proudly display it on my bed. The bonus is that perhaps it will inspire me to make my bed look nice rather than the usual 2-second pulling the covers up to the top. Eventually it will be nice to make some other pillows to compliment the whole ensemble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment